This app review is brought to you by Cam and Tyler.
iWriteWell is a spelling and handwriting app that is best suited to younger grades.
Things We Like:
* You can write the letter that shows up
* You can play the alphabet song and learn the letters in the alphabet
* You can trace inside the letter and the crab shows you which way to trace
* It shows you a picture of the word you have spelt
Things We Would Change:
* Add more songs that help you learn how to spell words or about the letters in the alphabet
* Make it stricter when you write your letters. Sometimes it passes your letter even if you have not traced it carefully
We recommend this app for young grades and people learning to write letters correctly. It could also be helpful for people learning English as a second language. Most of the words are short words, have pictures to match and show you the order of how to write each letter.