Craft Studio App Review

App of the Week – Craft Studio Reviewed by I.C.T Captain Eve

This app was recommended by Tanyshah and Monique from 5/6JC as part of their spending money for winning the Five Cent Fundraiser Challenge.  It costs $5.49.

What’s good about this app?

It’s very creative and there are lots of amazing things to keep you creating for a long time. Everything is also realistic and looks like you’ve done it on a page. There are a range of themes with different stickers, backgrounds and more than enough themes. You can also punch holes in paper, type in a special message, stamp and draw with your hand.

What’s not very good about this app?

The app is American so some themes have ‘Happy 4th of July’ or ‘I love you Mom.’ Also, you have to pay an additional $1.99 per extra theme. The app is already expensive so we don’t need to pay more money! The help videos aren’t very helpful either.

What would you add?

I would probably add a section so people can choose their nationality, so everything was relevant to them.

One word to describe Craft Studio…..

Inventive.

What would you give the app out of 10?

An 8.5. I think it was well made app, it had its faults (as everyone does {yes, even apps}), but it had good things too. A good example of a Craft App.

Good choice Monique and Tanyshah! 🙂

Have you used Craft Studio? Tell us about it!

One thought on “Craft Studio App Review

1. I love Craft Studio for making cards and sending pretty messages to people. It’s much nicer than buying something from the shop and the themes help with inspiration.